StarLeaf works better so you can work better with simple, reliable, and secure high-quality video meetings, calls, and chat.
Host your own professional video meetings and invite anyone, anywhere. Join from wherever you need to be. All you need is an internet connection.
Got a great idea or the perfect pitch? Share it with the world with superb quality screen sharing.
Stay productive and manage your time - StarLeaf syncs your meetings to your Outlook or Google calendar and makes meeting management easy.
aKeep collaborating with instant messages and group chats. Send and receive documents, photos, files and videos.
Meet better. Meet StarLeaf.
- Free! StarLeaf brings free online video meetings, calls, chats and messages to your phone. Host and join meetings from anywhere.
- High-quality professional, fully-featured video meetings with screen sharing and advanced in-meeting controls
- Easily invite anyone to join - all you need is their email address
- Meet in the way that suits you - get together instantly or set up a session in advance
- Need to meet with someone who uses a different platform or system? No problem, StarLeaf users can easily meet with anyone who uses any other professional video service including Zoom, Cisco, Poly, BlueJeans and Lifesize
- Let your team know if you are ready to meet and chat with availability status
- Collaborate on the go with superb quality screen sharing
- Work your way with seamless integrations for Outlook and Google calendars - effortless meeting syncing.
- Slack or Microsoft Teams user? Free integrations to fit directly into your workflow - create, launch and join StarLeaf meetings right from your chats and channels.
- Works on WiFi, 3G and 4G
- Join over half a million users already meeting on StarLeaf - download for free today.
Find out more at starleaf.com
Need more information?
Meeting IDs for newly created meetings will now contain 10 digits instead of 7. Old or existing meetings with 7-digit meeting IDs will not be affected and these meeting IDs will remain the same.
Guest Join gives new users the opportunity to join a StarLeaf meeting without having to sign into the app. Guests can use any browser to join a meeting from a StarLeaf invite.
Meeting lobby improvements
When you join a meeting, the lobby or waiting screen now shows your self-view and will display different messages according to whether you are waiting for the meeting organizer to join, the only person in the meeting, or if the meeting is locked.
Call quality feedback
At the end of some of your StarLeaf calls, you may now receive a request to complete a call rating as shown below. This will appear on very few of your calls but provides StarLeaf with valuable feedback about the quality of your call and will help identify the causes of any call quality issues.
StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams
A new and improved StarLeaf integration for Microsoft Teams.
All StarLeaf for Teams users see a StarLeaf icon in the Teams toolbar. From here, users can start or schedule StarLeaf meetings from any chat, group, or channel.
StarLeaf for Teams will be available to download from the Teams app store soon.
New audio enhancements mean that StarLeaf users never miss a word with high-quality, crystal clear wideband audio even over unreliable networks.
General bug fixes and improvements
A connection speed test is now available under the Account tab in StarLeaf. This test checks call bandwidth and the video quality that your app can receive.
General bug fixes and improvements
- 48.8 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it