If you’re a busy student, finding enough time to study for each statistics exam is a challenge. We have used the latest developments in educational psychology to build an app that maximizes productivity and helps you learn and do statistics as quickly as possible.
- Over 200 multiple choice questions with detailed solutions, covering a range from easy to challenging problems commonly found on the AP exam or in your introductory statistics class.
- Concise videos that solve complicated statistics problems in a step-by-step fashion
- Formula sheets for each chapter, including probability formulas and properties of statistical distributions.
- Fun and easy-to-use scratch pad allows you to do calculations on the fly, without the need for pencil and paper.
WHO THE APP IS FOR:
- Students taking AP Statistics in high school
- Students taking intro statistics in college
- Anybody interested in learning statistics
The Normal Distribution
Hypothesis Testing 1
Hypothesis Testing 2
Errors in Hypothesis Testing
All Knowvio apps developed for student by students at the University of Chicago.
- 26.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Knowvio LLC
Safe to Download