Mobile guide 100% offline developed for all those travellers willing to discover this magnificent building.
- Design, style, and symbolism
- Announcement and early work
- Construction in France
- The pedestal
- Lighthouse Board and War Department (1886–1933)
- Early National Park Service years (1933–1982)
- Renovation and rededication (1982–2000)
- Closures and reopening (2001–present)
- Location and visiting
- Inscriptions, plaques, and dedications
- In popular culture
- Practical Information
- Access to a complete Travel Guide of New York City, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, METs and Statue of Liberty Tourist Guides with public transportation, zoomable street maps 100% offline and daily itineraries to spend the most of your time visiting this magnificent city.
Get the most out of your visit!!
If you have and questions or need support please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 51.2 MB
- Release Date:
- eTips LTD
Safe to Download