- Abstract Themed
- High Score Enabled
- Game Statistics Logging
- Debris becomes increasingly difficult as your score increases. More floating and larger debris will appear in your path. The more skilled of a pilot you become, the easier it will be to dodge it.
Click the ? button to learn how to play.
Good luck flying!
Developed by Andrew Dickens
Design by Andrew Dickens
Music by Zach Lowery
Sounds by Zach Lowery and FreeSFX.co.uk
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Inverted graphics (Graphics updated)
- Start Game countdown added
- Multiple bug fixes
- Performance enhancements
- Updated for iOS 9
The stealth bomber has been outfitted with it’s own set of laser cannons. Now you can obliterate those pesky obstacles that block your route. Don’t worry if you run out of ammo. You can pick up ammo crates along your route.
Like every realistic aircraft, the stealth bomber now uses fuel. Watch that fuel meter! If you run low, you may pick up fuel tanks along the way. Be careful not to run out of fuel! Bad things will happen.
Now the stealth bomber and laser cannons actually sound off like you’re in a real dogfight high above the base’s airspace.
Please welcome the new game statistics menu! Perfect for competitions between your family and friends. Virtually everything you do during your flight is recorded and shown in the new game statistics menu accessible from the main screen. From crashes to shots fired to aiming accuracy, the new statistics menu has got it all. You may now clear your current high score and game statistics with the new “Reset High Score” and “Reset ALL Stats” buttons. Be wise with the big red button! There’s no turning back!
Now there is a settings menu to enable or disable the game music and sound effects at your leisure.
- Credits Menu which shows who designed Stealth Crash
- High Score now saved upon closing the app prematurely or for those unexpected phone calls during gameplay
- User Interface improvements
- Bug fixes
- 19.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Andrew Dickens
Safe to Download