The game has won and been nominated for the following:
• INDIE PRIZE AWARD for BEST GAME ART at Casual Connect in Belgrade.
• APPAWARD 2014 for BEST ENTERTAINMENT iOS APP.
• APP OF THE YEAR 2014 by slideDB.com
• 2 INDIE PRIZE nominations for Best Game Art and Best Audio at CASUAL CONNECT ASIA 2015
• 3 INDIE PRIZE nominations for Best Game Art, Best Game Design and Best Audio at CASUAL CONNECT San Francisco 2015
• INDIE PRIZE nomination for Best Game Art at CASUAL CONNECT Tel Aviv 2015
Steampunker was also presented at TOKYO GAME SHOW in 2014 and TAIPEI GAME SHOW in 2015. For TOKYO GAME SHOW the game has been selected as one of few European productions and the only one originating from Poland. Famitsu App nominated Steampunker for the INDIE PRIZE at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2014.
"Graphics are Steampunker's strongest point. The backdrops of locations traversed by our hero, as well as the graphics accompanying the subsequent puzzles and brain-teasers, all create a unique alluring atmosphere. The game is simply stunning.” - Antyweb.pl
"…the artwork is wonderful! If you love Steampunk, you are attracted by the nostalgic, decadent atmosphere that this has. This is an interactive art work as well as a game.’" - Chiho Komoriya, VSmedia
"Steampunker is a fairly interesting hybrid of point and click adventure and hidden object searching..." - Shaun Musgrave, Touch Arcade
The adventures of Vincent, our hero, begin when evil robots attack the Earth. The game contains a series of puzzles linked together into a traditional "point and click" adventure story. We meet Vincent in a harbor, then he boards a submarine, travels to an island, flies to the Moon in a rocket and finally fights the robots in their spaceship. In order to complete the mission Vincent has to explore the world and find objects needed to fix the vehicles and move in his unique steampunk style world. The brain teasers include fighting a steam leakage, solving maths puzzles and many more.
The game is simple and intuitive, naturally drawing the player into the main protagonist’s amazing world.
• Five chapters including more than 30 puzzles and brain teasers
• Unique hand-drawn steampunk graphics
• Original music recorded by Silver Rocket
Visit the Steampunker website: www.steampunkergame.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/steampunkergame
We also added voice-over by Bruce Glover known from Diamonds Are Forever and Chinatown.
- 1,276.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it