Over 100,000 terms. Drug names, eponyms, and protocols. Audio pronunciations. Charts & tables.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics. Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked content will launch the in-app purchase screen.
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Stedman's Medical Dictionary, is the most reliable, must-have resource available for healthcare professionals. Charts and tables enhance definitions, and powerful navigation and search tools let you find terms quickly and easily. This latest update is based on the 2005 print edition with additional features and enhanced functionality.
- One of the main highlight of this edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for almost 42,000 new and current terms.
- Includes more than 100,000 terms, more than 5,000 new to this edition.
- Thoroughly reviewed and updated by consultants from all the major medical and health science specialities including Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, and Rheumatology.
- Quick access to thousands of medical terms, drug names, eponyms, procedures and protocols.
* Internet connection is required to access the audio file
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- 44.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it