• Uses iPhone's motion sensor to track your steps without impacting battery life
• Shows your current steps, floors climbed, and distance travelled.
• Dynamic, animated gradient background
• Hourly cumulative step chart
• Weekly step chart to see daily step counts for current year and prior years
• All step data viewable on a single screen, swipe up and down to see all chart views. Swipe left and right on chart to go back in time to see all step data recorded by your iPhone.
• Supports iPod Touch 6, iPhone 5s and newer
PREMIUM FEATURES (via In-App Purchase)
• Pick 4 cool and dynamic animated themes
• Yearly step chart view showing daily average steps for each month for current year and prior years
• Show step and calorie burned data for your Apple Watch from the Health database
• Removes All Ads
StepTrak requires access to your Apple Health Data to show your steps, floors climbed, distance travelled, and calories burned for past days, weeks and years. Because of this, StepTrak won't work if access is not granted for all health data categories.
- 16.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Chaotic Hive Software Inc
Safe to Download