Tap, flick, and shake your way to victory in the top castle defense game for iPhone/iPod touch.
- Unlimited rounds. Play until you’re defeated.
- Shake to deploy bombers, and again to detonate!
- Use multi-touch to command your wizards, casting meteors and other spells.
- Use captured stick figures to build up defense.
- Two free StickWars Ultimate Challenge games.
WHY UPGRADE TO PAID VERSION?
- Paid has unlimited rounds (Free has 20).
- No between-level ads in Paid version.
- Updated frameworks
- Updated frameworks
- Corrected application icon
-Fixed crash bugs
- Native application for iPad as a universal binary. No more black bars around game!
- Improved multitasking support for iOS 4…pick up your game exactly where you left off, even mid-level.
- New wizard fireball spell animation.
- Game now automatically rotates with your device.
- Higher resolution icons and splash screens for iPad and iPhone 4.
- Added leaderboards for all challenges.
- Updated new game menu UI.
- Using iAds as default.
- Updated end-of-lite message to tell player he can transfer save game to paid version.
- Increased rounds in Lite version to 25.
- Added multitasking support for iOS 4…pick up your game exactly where you left off, even mid-level.
- Moved OpenFeint notice bar to the top of the screen.
- OpenFeint approval screen no longer pops up right after install.
- Enabled access to OpenFeint forums and chats.
- Fixed crash bug for iOS 4 users.
- New Death Bunny Horde enemy
- Devastating fire archer upgrade
- New weather effects
- Changed link for bonus challenges to StickWars.
- Disabled network usage over cellular connections, only uses WiFi now. This does not include OpenFeint, which will use cellular data connections.
- Fixed the bug that caused a crash at the end of the level in saved games from previous version. You can reload the save slot and continue your previous game now.
- Fixed a bug that caused catapults to not appear on Easy or Hard difficulty.
- Game runs faster and crashes less.
- New loading screen that provides hints to improve gameplay.
- Archers now do more damage in later levels (50+).
- You can now kill extra enemies by slamming invaders into each other in the air or on the ground.
- You also can kill extra enemies by throwing enemies higher and landing them on other invaders.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made catapults immune to archers.
- Fixed a bug that caused attackers to appear incorrectly in front of one another (z-order).
- Fixed a bug that could cause crash when using wizard instant capture spell.
- Can view FB or Twitter friends' scores, along with comparing achievements.
- Improved spell status icons. Now only the icon for the highest castable spell is visible.
- You can no longer earn achievements if you used cheats.
- Removed the horse...the sound was getting annoying. May change it and put back in later.
- Lowered wizard instant capture spell mana cost by 25%. You now only need 10 wizards to start using it.
- Added back in option to flip screen orientation to help out iPod Touch players.
- Added new achievements.
- Fixed bug that prevented earning some of the listed achievements.
- Contains a much improved release of OpenFeint, allowing players to manage their accounts and easily add new friends.
- Corrected bug which allowed cheat code functionality in Lite version.
- Completely revamped high score system using OpenFeint. High scores viewable in game.
- Your top scores are automatically updated at the end of each round. No need to lose the round on purpose anymore!
- Includes Facebook or Twitter integration, so you can password protect your scores and share your scores with friends.
- Includes chat rooms which you can use in game.
- Fixed the bug that would sometimes disable the pause, bomb, and deploy defenders buttons.
- Fixed a bug that would leave the screen blank and the game frozen when resuming a paused game.
- 18.8 MB
- Release Date:
- John E. Hartzog
Safe to Download