Sales order entry has never been easier or more efficient for retailers and wholesale distributors.
Scan bar codes and UPCs, order by item number and send orders directly to a distributor's system.
Send orders via WiFi, 3G or 4G. If you’re a retail customer, this is the restocking app you need. If you’re a distributor, this app can help you save thousands - one company estimates they'll save $500,000 by implementing StoreK.
Scan any item and StoreK finds it in the global UPC database. You get a description of the item without leaving the app.
Retailers ordering from a distributor use the smartphones they already own - a BYOD approach instead of buying expensive handhelds or maintaining old Telxon units.
With StoreK, you’ll be notified that your order arrived safely. You can copy previous orders and send orders by email.
• StoreK scans any barcode type from any angle using the iPhone's camera. The enterprise version scans even faster than the free version.
• It reads all existing UPC types, shelf labels and QR codes, including but not limited to UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, MSI and Plessey.
• Review, edit, and copy previous orders. You can also send orders by email.
• When you scan an item, StoreK looks up a description on the web if the item is not in the distributor’s catalog.
• Users send orders via WiFi or cellular networks.
• The app provides the status of all orders including confirmation that the host computer received the order.
• StoreK supports international language sets for easy multilingual use.
- 58.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Krasdale Foods, Inc.
Safe to Download