· Our team of 8 full-time meteorologists know the everything about weather that is so unique to the Kanawha Valley and West Virginia, Kentucky Ohio Tri-State region. That's more than 100 years of combined forecasting experience in this app.
· Enable notifications, and you'll know what's happening at your current location and be alerted to severe weather 24 hours a day.
· Use the new Stormtracker 13 interactive map you can see what's happening where you are and check on family members anywhere in the country!
· Watch latest video forecasts from the StormTracker 13 Weather Team.
*Twisting Storm Alerts - Featuring the Baron Tornado Index, these exclusive alerts have a simple 1-to-10 ranking on the possibility of a tornado in an approaching storm. This ranking is more local and accurate than any system ever designed.
*Special StormTracker Alerts - Fully automated weather alerts, in your hand and on your phone are simple to use. These alerts are more specific than weather sirens. These can alert you up to 15 minutes before the storm hits!
*Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with StormTracker 13 ALERT news updates on important stories near you.
*Lightning Alerts: Get real-time alerts for your GPS location and know where lightning strikes near you.
- Radar tile updated with live radar
- Bug fixes and back-end changes to improve functionality and speed of the app
• The user’s selected locations are now consistent across forecasts and alerts, and don’t need to be managed independently.
• Safety Net alerts are now toggled on for the user’s location upon app install. New locations added also have Safety Net alerts automatically turned on.
• Users can now choose whether to receive alerts from each separate location.
• When a user clicks an alert notification, they are now taken to the map page showing the last viewed data product for that alert location.
• A new 7-day forecast includes a written forecast for both day and night time.
*Allow alerts on your app...you’ll get lightning alerts when a strike occurs within 10 miles of your location!
*HUGE NEWS: View and report power outages with AEP and MonPower!
*View Predictor hour-by-hour so you can plan to make your next snow angel!
*Tweet us @StormTracker13
*We have a section to “Send Your Pics” directly to the StormTracker 13 Team!
*If you send us pizza, we’ll send you sunshine!
*Tweaked some icons to make them extra shiny!
*We've added our Twitter feed directly into the app.
*Welcome to fall and bring on the snow!
Be sure to go to the menu and open Safety-Net Alerts, click "Enable" to get LIVE LIGHTNING alerts! The lightning alerts will tell you when lightning is within 10 miles of your location.
*We also enhanced our 7 Day forecasts.
*Bugs...we stomped on them. They're gone.
+We also upgraded with more radar tools too!
+Enhanced radar with winter snow.
We sprayed for bugs, they're gone. :)
We also did some bug squashing. We love squashing bugs.
-All new layout and design
-Automated Push Alerts for severe weather
-Video forecasts added
-Support for submitting severe weather photos
->iOS6 libraries integrated
->Maps page layout changed
->Package size considerably decreased
->Probability of Precipitation reformatted to present a more accurate Day 1-3 value
-> Multiple bug fixes
- 129.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Nexstar Broadcasting
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it