Players are guided by The Inks: five fun characters who accompany and motivate children as they practice the vocabulary and progress on their language-learning journey.
The Story Central and The Inks 5 app:
• Motivates and engages young learners with cute and colorful characters, vibrant images and lively music in a stimulating game environment
• Challenges players by increasing the language level, game speed and points available as they progress through each level and stage
• Consolidates learning and encourages practice and revision at each review stage
• Rewards learners with trophies and awards for top scores and speeds
The Story Central and The Inks 5 app is a great way for young learners following Macmillan Education’s Story Central 5 course at school to practice and build their language skills at home.
It is also suitable for those studying for the Cambridge English Young Learner Test, Flyers, and as a standalone vocabulary-building tool for anyone wishing to learn English in a fun and rewarding way.
Level: Ages 10–11 / Primary level A2
• 9 stages of play based on Story Central 5 topics (Chapters 1–9)
• 3 games per stage + 4 review stages to consolidate learning
• 3 game styles, including hide and seek, and drag ‘n’ drop
• Quick-view practice lists to review vocabulary
- 146.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Springer Nature Limited
Safe to Download