StreamWorx, the new Field Service workflow management app for iPhone and iPod touch devices. This app was developed to improve workflows, as well as to address industry specific problems that HVAC&R companies face on a daily basis. By implementing best-practice standards, this app helps streamline all facets of job creation, tool and refrigerant tracking, invoicing and compliance paperwork. This disruptive software which we've developed will make job creation, tracking of tools and refrigerant, invoicing and compliance paperwork a breeze. It streamlines a business by disrupting the process used to quote on work, order parts, record refrigerant usage and track company tools. It has been developed to handle and automate all of a field service professionals' daily workflow, making Software as a Service more affordable than ever, with a low monthly subscription fee, while allowing the HVAC&R professional to spend more time on simply getting the job done. StreamWorx takes full advantage of the iPhone's capabilities, while also making full use of other technologies such as cloud computing. While automating in-office paperwork, the system also gives technicians full remote access to needed information, as well as allowing communication and management of the technicians while they are out in the field. The new service is created to be affordable to every company, new or established, large or small, allowing them to effectively compete for customers' service business by using a scalable infrastructure without the overhead and expense of hardware, service, and maintenance. The StreamWorx website and app have been created with a total understanding of asset registers, equipment testing, licensing and compliance issues. The system puts companies into a better position to coordinate their workforce, and to properly track jobs from beginning to end; from the initial request, right through the sign off and payment from the customer. StreamWorx offers holders - both compliant and noncompliant of an ARCTick license - key features to track refrigerant, register assets, and manage the company tool register. Features:
* Refrigerant Recording - bought, sold and recovered
* Refrigerant Equipment listing and maintenance records
* Cylinder leak testing and test date recording
* Recording of staff Refrigerant Handling Licenses
* Technicians can perform all functions from their mobile device
* Management can view reports easily on mobile, tablet and desktop
* Individual technician calendar for easier job assignment
* Industry Specific asset register and the option to add customised assets
* System emails can be customised with your own content
* Quotes are performed inside the job card so they are never lost
* Provide multiple quote options by referencing an asset into the quote.
* Jobs and quotes are recorded against registered assets for easy location and history on equipment
* Bar Code scanner integration means the Tool, Bottle and Asset are easily locatable in long lists
* Customer Signature capture on mobile device ensures proof of ownership
* Improved Dashboard and job life cycle
* Enter a year's scheduled maintenance in one go, with Annual, Bi Annual, Quarterly, Bi Monthly and Monthly options
* Technician Location Map: The StreamWorx portal and app provides a simple, yet affective technician location tracker. The feature allows for fast deployment of Field Service Techs for critical service calls. Easily locate and send the closest tech, leading to faster response times, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, reducing fuel costs and lowering time spent on the road traveling to the next job. The StreamWorx app updates its location with the portal every 3 minutes when the technician is logged into the app.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."