By popular demand camera and collision bugs are now fixed and auto-save feature added.
"Hello Subject 7."
"It has been some time."
"Things have not gone well since last time. You must escape, but step lightly and choose your allies carefully. Be wary because while freedom is the prize failure means a fate darker than any you can imagine..."
Subject Seven: Episode 1 is the first chapter in an unfolding story. Experience an adventure game set in a mysterious Sci-Fi environment. Using unique “window” controls you will explore Subject’s world looking for clues, solving puzzles, fund help and if you’re lucky a way out. Created using the Unreal 3 engine, Subject 7 pushes the visual bar for 3d mobile experiences and environmental interaction.
- “Window” controls let you point your device as if it was a window into the game world to look, interact with, move and hear your environment in an immersive experience unmatched in mobile gaming.
- A variety of challenging puzzles will push players perception and creativity to solve and offer clues about this unique environment.
- Physics interaction with world objects allows you to pick up, carry, throw, drag, spin objects around you.
- Fight shadowy enemies using futuristic weapons.
- Subject Seven: Episode 1's story features spoken dialogue by several characters who will help, hint and hinder you through your first adventure.
- Advanced spatial sound will immerse players as they explore a dark and dangerous world.
- Subject 7 is a high fidelity game available only on iPhone 4, 4s and iPad 2
- BEST PLAYED with HEADPHONES!
Created by: FLOAT HYBRID ENTERTAINMENT www.floathybrid.com
Camera and collision bugs fixed.
- 102.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Float Hybrid Entertainment
Safe to Download