The available grid styles are standard and squiggly. Instead of 9 square blocks the game grid consists of 9 non-square regions. The regions are outlined with a thick line and the digits 1 to 9 have to appear exactly once in each region.
Extra regions impose additional constraints on the puzzle. Besides the classic version there are four kinds of extra regions:
• None: You only have to deal with nine rows, nine columns and nine blocks in either square or squiggly format.
• X-Sudoku: The digits 1 to 9 also have to appear exactly once in the two diagonals of the puzzle. To indicate this the diagonals of the puzzle are highlighted by a different color.
• Hyper-Sudoku: This sudoku has four additional regions highlighted in a different background color. In addition to rows, columns and blocks the digits 1 to 9 have to appear exactly once in each of these extra regions.
• Percent-Sudoku: The sudoku has three additional regions that resemble a percent sign.
• Color-Sudoku: This sudoku has nine additional regions. Each one of these regions is highlighted by a distinct color so there are nine different background colors. The digits 1 to 9 have to appear exactly once in all cells that have the same background color.
Sudoku Pro Ω is free and open source. You can contribute at https://github.com/mariokmk/sudoku
● iOS 11 compatibility
- 85.6 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it