Key features of the SumTotal Mobile app include:
· Provide feedback to your directs ‘in the moment’
· View Complete employee profile, including metrics and details for performance, goals, compensation, learning and development
· Ability for Manager to access 'My Team' view on mobile with key metrics details.
· Multi-Modality support allows users to learn on any device
· Launch content online or download it for offline consumption
· Unfinished and assigned activities can be viewed from the mobile timeline
· Simple Sign-On capabilities
· Push alerts notifies learners when new or required mobile content is assigned
· Search and launch support for any mobile enabled activity
· Recommended topics
· Bookmark content and pick up where you left off
· Seamlessly switch back and forth between the Mobile App and the LMS with automatic synchronization
· Training approval workflow
· Launching of xAPI enabled YouTube courses
· Instructor Roster
· Advanced Reporting on Mobile
To use the SumTotal Mobile app you must be a SumTotal customer and a SumTotal user with authorized credentials.
External URLs and mailto: links are not properly handled by the SCORM Course Player, preventing them from launching as expected.
Other minor bug fixes
Performance issue with News widget.
Simplified Curriculum details do not load when device language is not English.
Score for SCORM 1.2 Courses is recorded incorrectly as 0 instead of NULL in cases where the package doesn't send any Score to LMS.
Minor bug-fixes and performance enhancements.
User ID unavailable in SCORM Course Player's local-storage.
Concurrent course download.
Downloading courses is slow when downloading multiple courses at the same time.
Certain types of evaluations do not launch.
Widgets on home page do not refresh immediately after progress is sync'ed when App switches from Offline to Online mode.
Blank white page is displayed when a memory exception occurs while playing a SCORM Course
Other minor bug-fixes and performance improvements.
Users are able to download courses which Require Registration and have Tries and Attempts defined.
Users do not begin on first page of the SCORM course when they fail the first try and launch it again when Tries and Attempts are defined.
Exit button within native xAPI Packages does not work.
Score for a SCORM Course is not captured when user immediately relaunches the course after exiting.
App header is sliced after course launch.
PES Courses' relaunch modifying status of the user in Activity Roster.
PDF Links embedded within SCORM Courses do not launch.
Downloaded courses are automatically deleted from the device after completion.
Activity Deep-links navigation.
Logout not being triggered without user-interaction after token expiry.
Other minor bug-fixes and performance improvements.
iOS 13 Support.
Scan QR Codes to Access Activity's Details Page.
Skillsoft Audio Book Support.
Activity Filters in Search.
Intune MDM Support.
Improved MobileIron MDM support.
Display Submission Details to Content Approvers.
Training Transcript Page improvements.
Fixed issue to display remaining password retry attempts
Fixed issue with score tracking for specific types of SCORM Courses
Fixed issue with calculation of elapsed seconds when users launch SCORM Courses
Fixed issue with Evaluations not being displayed in Tasks widget
Fixed issue with SCORM Course Launches
Fixed issue with SCORM Courses’ Progress-tracking and Completion
Fixed issue when users register to a Simplified-Curriculum
Fixed issue with French language strings displayed in Evaluations Module
Other Bug fixes and Performance enhancements
Architectural and Performance improvements while launching Percipio based content
UX improvements for launching courses in simplified curricula with sequencing
Continuous Feedback improvements
- Learning Assignments widget
- Promoted Learning Activities
- Recommended Learning with Manage Interest Wizard by Interest
Custom Playlists - Create personal custom playlists and share with others
Ad hoc push notifications for Mobile - Schedule custom push notifications to selected users with Activity Link.
Crowd Sourced learning - Select Learners can upload videos that can be published as Learning Activities after approval
Rate and provide reviews for Learning activities.
Upload video/ image based evidence of your OCL assessments.
Filters on the Learning Activity Search
Preventing duplicate downloads on shared devices
- Support for Simplified Curricula
- PES Integration Support
- Bug Fixes & Performance Enhancements
- Modern and configurable home page with multiple key metrics
- Resume Learning - See all the courses that are in progress and launch them
- My Courses - See all the courses assigned to you
- Current Tasks - All tasks assign to you show up here, with one card for each task type
- Recommended Activities - Same as recommended activities on web version
- Communities - List of all communities that you are part of
- Features News and Content - A widget to access the news page
- Search - Search activities directly from the homepage
• All new and more accessible navigation menu
- Users can create/edit/view communities and participate in them
- Posting comments and replies on Discussion Boards and Blogs
- View all communities you are part of
• View your Transcript to keep track of training you have completed
• Learning Evaluations support (online and offline)
• All new Mobile usage reporting
- Track User related usage as OS version, device type, trainings done on web vs mobile, unique logins etc.
- Track Training related usage as launch/completions, downloads, OS/device etc.
- New People search, if configured
- Search for Social Communities
- Improved UI
• Improved Topics navigation
• HTML5 content support for online play
• Bug fixes and higher concurrency support
• Smartphone-optimized workflows for recruiters and hiring managers
• Support for native xAPI mobile courses
• Expanded dashboarding and widget capability, and the ability to schedule reports – all from within the app
• Support for download and offline usage of the learner observation checklists to facilitate On The Job Training and assessment directly from your smartphone
• Bug Fixes
- Launching of xAPI enabled YouTube courses
- Instructor Roster
- Advanced Reporting on Mobile
- Gamification support
- MDM support for MobileIron
- Better Security
- Performance fixes
- Bug Fixes
* Bug Fixes
* Security enhancements.
* Branding support.
* Enhanced offline support.
* 508 Compliance fixes
* Bug fixes
- 103.6 MB
- Release Date:
- SumTotal Systems
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it