Get a medication reminder with our medicine tracker and know when it's time to order a repeat prescription. Prescription delivery is quick and simple with the Superdrug app.
Your Superdrug pharmacy is never more than a tap away. Order prescriptions, book sessions with Superdrug, or send a quick message from the app – whatever your need, you can get in touch with your chosen Superdrug pharmacy.
Track & order repeat prescriptions anytime, anywhere – download the Superdrug app now.
The Superdrug App Features:
• Order prescriptions digitally with your own GP surgery.
• A top Superdrug pharmacy of your choice will take care of the rest.
Pharmacy Medication Consultation
• Contact your Superdrug pharmacy whether you're traveling abroad, need a flu vaccination or on a new medication? Tap on your pharmacy and get in touch.
• Book a free session on our calendar to sit down with your Superdrug pharmacy.
• Find Superdrug pharmacies near you.
Pharmacy Quick Message
• Message your Superdrug pharmacy if you're unsure how to take your medication or feeling uneasy about any side effects instead of waiting for your GP.
• Scan your prescription barcode on your medication package, and the app will automatically remind you to take your medicines according to prescribed instructions.
• Medication reminder when it's time to order your prescription.
Order prescriptions and contact your Superdrug NHS pharmacy – download today.
Q: Prescription refills - can I order prescriptions on behalf of my children or elderly parents?
A: Yes, this feature is now available! Go to the Me tab and it should be self-explanatory to add a dependent.
Q: Will you work with my GP?
A: Yes. The Superdrug app works with the majority of NHS GP's in England.
All your prescription requests will be sent to and approved by your own GP.
Q: If I already order my prescriptions directly with my GP, do I still need your app?
A: Yes, you can still order from your GP; the improvement is now that your pharmacy will tell you when your medication is ready to collect or be delivered, and resolve any issues on behalf of you with your GP.
You can also get free medication advice from the pharmacy with 24/7 in-app messaging. The app is also a smart medication reminder.
Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Healthera has gone through rigorous assurance process with NHS Digital and NHS England and is GDPR compliant.
- 107.6 MB
- Release Date:
- HEALTHERA LTD
Safe to Download