When online, you can do the following:
- Sign in and download new surveys.
- Submit completed surveys.
When offline, you can do the following:
- Continue filling out the downloaded surveys.
- Save your survey as a draft and complete it later.
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account.
- New UI and input for numbers and calculator appearances.
- Improvements to geotrace and geoshape capture.
- Performance upgrades to the Inbox when it contains more than 1000 records.
- An issue with "Host not found" or "Getting Service Information" network errors on survey submission has been fixed.
- Minor other bug fixes, localization fixes, and improvements.
- Japanese keyboard not working in the field app on iOS 13 is fixed.
- Beta support of a greater amount of map types.
- Range question type, to select from a set range of numbers.
- Table-list appearance for groups. This formats all select one questions in the group in a table format.
- Image-map appearance for images. Allows users to select part of an SVG image.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Watermarks can now be applied to image questions.
- Webhooks can now be triggered when a survey is edited and sent from the Inbox or Sent box.
- Increased maximum allowable zoom level for basemaps.
- Empty repeat records will no longer be sent when a repeat is set to not be relevant.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
- 133.4 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it