- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Swanton's Cardiology A Concise Guide to Clinical Practice
Highly practical, user-friendly resource and learning information which will be of great value to a wide variety of staff working with cardiac patients. This invaluable resource has been highly praised for its readability, conciseness and clear illustrations.
Swanton's Cardiology A Concise Guide to Clinical Practice is a highly practical, user-friendly resource and learning information which will be of great value to a wide variety of staff working with cardiac patients. This invaluable resource has been highly praised for its readability, conciseness and clear illustrations. This is an ideal resource for the young consultant cardiologist, trainee cardiology registrar, senior staff nurse or scientific officer.
Medical students will find much of value here with information packed in a didactic style, together with helpful lists and tables. This latest update is based on the 6th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- New section on pregnancy in patients with heart disease.
- Many sections have been extensively revised, and in particular those on the cardiomyopathies, coronary disease, heart failure, echocardiography and the heart in systemic disease.
- A summary of the "At a Glance Guide" for driving in the UK for patients with heart disease is now included in appendix Driving and Cardiovascular Disease in the UK.
- Sections on congenital heart disease, pacing and cardiac investigations which fill any gaps in doctors' and nurses' clinical course.
- Well referenced with respect to the latest landmark clinical trials.
- Highlights frequent dilemmas and difficulties encountered in clinical cardiology.
- Provides practical help to doctors, nurses and cardiac scientific officers confronted by typical management problems in the cardiac patient.
Author: R. H. Swanton, MA, MD, FRCP, FESC, FACC and S. Banerjee, MBChB, MD, MRCP
Publisher: John Wiley & Son Inc. and its affiliates
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- Spotlight search
- iPhone X support
- 3D Touch
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
- 49.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it