Microsoft SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – Microsoft SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let Microsoft SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- Microsoft SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
We’re designing for the future – Microsoft SwiftKey is now compatible with iOS 14.
• In this release we’ve introduced one-handed mode. This is a reduced-width keyboard, designed for one handed typing. Try it out for yourself by long-pressing on the emoji key.
• We’ve added 400 new languages, including Ukranian. This means you can now type in over 600 languages.
• You are now able to find the currency symbol of your SIM card country on your SwiftKey Keyboard (if it’s different to your current locale).
- We’ve fixed a bug on iOS 10 that caused the keyboard to shrink horizontally.
• There’s a new addition to the GIF panel. You can now see top “trending” GIFs from your locale.
• We’ve introduced a new Quick Paste feature. Copied text will be available next time you open your SwiftKey Keyboard – it will appear in your prediction bar for quick access. Just tap to paste!
• Say hello to your new number row! This much-requested feature is turned off by default but can be enabled by visiting your SwiftKey Settings menu.
• We fixed a bug that caused a light version of SwiftKey’s adaptive keyboard theme to show when it should have shown dark.
- We’ve added a new Animal theme pack – 5 new designs, optimized for iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max. Go and check them out!
- On larger devices the emoji skin tone selector was not displaying
- The height of the keyboard on iPhone XR and XS Max is now set correctly
- We’ve reduced the minimum distance required to trigger Flow – it’s now easier to Flow two letters words like ‘as’ & ‘we’.
- Photo Theme previews will now show the correct aspect ratio on newer devices
- We fixed an issue where the wrong adaptive light/dark theme was loading
- Fixed a crash for users who use the Shooting Stars theme
• You can now insert photos from your camera roll without leaving your SwiftKey Keyboard.
• GIF creator – turn your pictures into GIFs using our fast editor. Then add text or even adjust the speed.
- We know you like to Flow, so you can now use it to type in the GIF/Emoji search bar.
- Introducing Toolbar, a new way to get faster and easier access to your favorite SwiftKey features. Just tap the "+" on the left of the prediction bar to give it a try
- GIFs: express yourself and liven up your messages by picking from 1,000s of GIFs all from within SwiftKey
- Search: find the perfect emoji or GIF in a flash. Find search in the Toolbar
- We've made a new theme called "Nickel X" and it does two things:
a) It blends in with the iPhone X "chin" design
b) It will also adapt to light/dark based on the app you are in
- You can now set the key background color when creating a photo theme
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- A brand-new Holiday theme with animated falling snow!
- You can now personalize from Twitter again
- Fixed a bug that when uploading a photo to the Photo Themes feature crashed the app
- Photo Themes: truly personalize your keyboard by picking any photo as your keyboard background. Take your design further by resizing the photo, choosing background brightness and key pop-up color.
- SwiftKey will no longer repeatedly autocorrect a previously learned word
- Extra spaces being inserted after corrections
- 114.3 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it