Updated Scorekeeper performance and speed when re-scoring, generating ribbon labels, generating results, and publishing results.
Update for the Scorekeeper to enhance live publishing for SwimminglyFan and Scorekeeper performance.
Live publishing compatible & SwimminglyFan ready! Make sure all devices are up to date at your swim meet!
Live publishing capable & SwimminglyFan ready!
This version includes live publishing beta for swim meets being run prior to the Summer 2019 season.
Pre-release version Summer 2019
6.0.0 Pre-Season Release
1. No more Airplane Mode! (use do-not-disturb feature to avoid rude alerts)
2. Updated setup instructions so that each volunteer will be ready for the huddle!
1. Previous season's archived on Clubhouse. Now, you'll only see the current season, so you choose the correct swim meet.
2. Sort ribbon labels “by swimmer”. Now, easily sort ribbon labels you print by team, event, and by swimmer.
3. Clear/Select All feature when printing ribbon labels or results. Now, easily select or clear all events when choosing events to print for your labels or results.
4. Scorekeeper now notified if a swimmer shows up in the results of an event more than once.
5. Scorekeeper now notified if a swimmer shows up in the results of an event with the wrong corresponding gender.
6. Exhibition swimmers now color-coded–toggling to exhibition for a swimmer’s results now easily visible.
7. Improved login and notification of the last time the meet schedule was updated on your Scorekeeper’s iPad. Login as a “guest” now if you just want to run a sample meet!
1. Starter’s device for Swimmingly now has a false start tone it emits to compliment the ability to recall the race. Control every start and false start directly from the Starter’s device via any PA system or your Swimmingly PA & Starter.
2. Test Relay Event now added to Starter. You now have a test event for both individual and relay events. Easily teach a new timer how to use Swimmingly™ and assign lanes during your timers and judges meeting before the meet starts by using the test events before the meet begins!
3. Networking connectivity enhancement. The Starter now intelligently detects its connection status, automatically re-establishing connection when necessary without interfering with progression of swim meet.
STROKE & TURN JUDGE
1. Stroke & Turn can now travel to previous events for a bit more control during the swim meet.