1) Switch Poker is a unique take on five-card straight poker (NOTHING WILD). It is a game for two players. The game uses the whole deck of 52 poker cards. Players make TWELVE hands per round of play to match up against their opponents' TWELVE hands.
2) 25 cards are dealt to each player in a 5x5 grid and the two remaining cards go in the pot and are accessible to each player on a first-to-get-it basis. ie.: If you see aces in the pot, try to get to them first!
3) Game-play consists of arranging the cards in your field by switching their positions, two cards at a time, until you have achieved what you feel is the best balance of 12 strong five-card straight poker hands. Simply touch a card and then touch the card with which you want it to switch positions. Be quick: you are both racing the round clock!
4) The twelve five-card hands you create during a round are as follows: Hands 1 through 5 consist of the 5 cards in each row top to bottom. Hands 6 through 10 consist of the 5 cards in each column left to right. Hand 11 is the main diagonal starting in the top left corner and hand 12 is the remaining main diagonal.
5) The objective of the game is to win as many of these twelve hands per round as you can. The game engine will compare each of your hands to your opponent's hands respectively and score the round appropriately. eg.: If you win seven hands and your opponent wins five, you will be awarded 2 points for the round.
6) You may customize the round time and the number of rounds to your taste; however, the default number of rounds for a game is 3 and the default round time is 2 minutes.
- 101.4 MB
- Update Date:
- KCQ Data Security, Inc.
Safe to Download