- Exact arithmetic. 5/15 is 1/3 and not 0.333 (unless you select rounded numerical mode)
- Store unlimited number of variables, create custom functions
- Algebra: operations on polynomials, such as expansion and factorization, collecting terms, division with remainder, etc.
- Calculus: derivatives, integrals, limits, taylor expansion, etc.
- Linear algebra: matrix operations, determinant, rank, reduced echelon form, characteristic polynomial, etc.
- Solvers: single equations or systems, symbolically or numerically, differential equations
- Complex arithmetics
- Session management: export, import sessions or create PDF files
- All built-in functions come with descriptions and examples
- Fully offline
This free version of SymCalc provides basic symbolic arithmetic features for free. A paid subscription unlocks the more advanced tools and online sharing capabilities.
- Length of subscription is 1 year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- bugfix for a crash on sending the app to the background
- minor improvement for partfrac()
- bugfix for iOS keypad sometimes covering the input field
- UI adjustments for the iPhone X
- improvements for limit(), limitl(), limitr()
- bugfixes for definite integrals
- iOS 11.1 may break the app on iPads. This update solves that.
- added the keypad layout from the old versions, as apparently some people were still using it (can be selected from the settings)
- 30.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Voxeloid Kft.
Safe to Download