Synappx Go saves work steps and helps you scan documents, release prints, print cloud files and share files faster by automatically connecting and enabling the following features:
- Log in once
- Enter your Microsoft Office 365 or G Suite and the selected cloud storage services’ credentials once. Save time by not having to re-type every time.
- Set up easily
- Simple wizard guides you through set up steps.
- Create your own scan to email distribution list by conveniently adding email addresses from your mobile contact list.
- Add a favorite cloud storage folder as a scan destination.
- Set default scan and print settings to save time when scanning or printing.
- Scan documents to frequently used destinations. Just a few taps on your mobile phone to scan files to:
- Yourself via email.
- Your pre-defined email distribution or cloud storage folder.
- Print release or print cloud documents
- Walk up to any Synappx Go enabled printer/MFP to release your print jobs, ensuring others don’t view or mistakenly take your printed content.
- Via mobile, select cloud stored files to print.
- Potential to access your print jobs from anywhere!
- Share cloud files to displays to view or edit
- Locate files across your favorite cloud storage services via the mobile phone using recently modified, search or folder browsing by simply tapping to share the files to Sharp displays.
- Easy NFC tag configuration (for Synappx Go administrators only)
- With just a few taps, complete the Synappx Go set up by associating NFC tags with Sharp printers, MFPs or displays and the NFC tag is ready to use!
This application requires Synappx Go service accounts.
Please refer to the Synappx Go support site for details and a list of supported technologies.
For more information, go to https://business.sharpusa.com/synappx-support/Synappx-Go/What-Is-Synappx-Go
Feature requests, ideas, questions, go to https://business.sharpusa.com/synappx-support/feedback
- Improved stability
- Improved stability
- 17.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Sharp Corporation
Safe to Download