Pushing Hands trains you to develop sensitive feeling, or "Listening Jin" to sense to your opponent's intention, understand their Jin (power), neutralize it, and then counterattack. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming clearly instructs the finer details of step-by-step Pushing Hands training, and with an emphasis on understanding the emitting of Jin and its applications. Techniques are taught solo and with a partner, from the most basic to advanced.
This app includes two complete courses:
• Structure of Pushing Hands
• Basic Tai Chi Symbol Sticking Hands
• Solo Single Pushing Hands
• Partner Single Pushing Hands
• Partner Double Pushing Hands
• Basic Yin/Yang Tai Chi Ball Qigong
• Three Basic Jins
• Moving Tai Chi Symbol Sticking Hands
• International Stationary Double Pushing Hand Routine
• International Moving Double Pushing Hand Routine
Access all the video content by using the "Unlock everything" in-app purchase.
YMAA offers more learning materials about Tai Chi, Pushing Hands, Symbol Sticking Hands (Silk Reeling) and more at YMAA.com. Thank you for downloading our app! We are striving to make the best possible video apps available.
The team at YMAA Publication Center, Inc.
(Yang's Martial Arts Association)
- 64.3 MB
- Release Date:
- YMAA Publication Center, Inc.
Safe to Download