Use 'Take a break' to remind you to take regular breaks that help you relieve eye strain.
- As the doctor mentions, every 20 minutes spent using a screen, look away at something that is 20 feet away for a total of 20 seconds.
- Optionally take a 5 mins stand up break every hour.
- Automatically lock screen, we make you a break you can't refuse.
- Sound when break ends, look away from the screen with an easy mind.
- Countdown in menu bar, focus at both break and work
Take a Break, take care of yourself while working hard.
- Return the input focus to the last used app after the break
- Fixed switching Dark Mode color issue
- Fixed 10.13 button image issue
- Other issues with macOS 10.13
② Fix custom time interval bug
③ other small optimizations
② Add "skip" button hidden switch
③ Increase the alert volume of when the long break ends
④ Increase the opacity of the resting mask
- Bugfix: Do not restart after 5 mins sleep if paused.
- Bugfix: CPU usage is too high.
- Optimize: Mask appearance in Dark mode.
- Optimize CPU usage issue.
- Disable resizing of the setting window
- Turn down the notification sound default volume
- 9.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Miidii Tech
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it