1) Find the student by name or scan their barcode.
2) Print the tardy slip or email the teacher and or the parent the slip
3) Automatically assign detention for too many tardies.
We have carefully designed Tardy Sweep to only require a single subscription per campus.
Tardy Sweep provides these capabilities for free:
• Find a student and assign a tardy
• Search for student by name, birthday or barcode
• Confirm student by picture
• Print a Tardy Slip and/or Detention Slip to any Airprint compatible printer
• Send tardies and detentions to other devices, usually the one with a subscription.
• Specify Period for Tardy
• Automatically tag tardy with person entering tardy
• Assign a PIN to your Tardy app
• Automatically lock Tardy Sweep after a set time period
Why get a Subscription?:
•Export entire student list to Tardy on other devices
•Export Pictures to Tardy on other devices
•Prepare and email a consolidated reports
•Import CSV files of student data
•Import Zip files of student images
Auto-renewing in-app subscription options are:
•Tardy Data for 1 year and
•Tardy Data for 1 month
both provide the exact same capabilities only the duration and cost vary.
All subscriptions are Auto-Renewing and comply the following standard practices:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
A link to our online policy for subscriptions: http://www.goodschooltools.com/app_terms.html
How do I Learn to use Tardy Sweep?
Tardy Sweep comes with a fully populated demo database that allows you to try out all of its features, including all subscription only features.
Our website http://www.goodschooltools.com provides comprehensive instructions
So you can try before you buy.
How do I get my Students into Tardy?
1. Prepare a spreadsheet of your students, include the following eight fields:
•Student ID — required
•First Name — highly recommended
•Last Name — highly recommended
•Birthday — highly recommended
•Grade — optional
•Gender — optional
•Email — optional
•Phone — optional
2. Export a CSV file from the spreadsheet.
3. Airdrop or email this file csv file to all of the Seeker users on campus.
4. You are done.
•Add students on the fly.
•Add pictures using the camera or your photo library.
•Search using name, birthday or scan a student’s barcoded ID card.
•Optional PIN protected login
•Optional auto logout
•Tardy Sweep information is kept on your phone, no network required.
- 23.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download