NOTE: the application can run stably on ios 11 beta
If you want to participate in the closed beta testing of new version TaskOnPaper, send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
TaskOnPaper - The Next Generation of TaskPaper for iOS 7-iOS 10, it’s the return of the LEGENDARY TaskPaper in AppStore.
Due to the simplicity and ease of use TaskOnPaper will increase your productivity to new heights!
***** APPADVICE *****
"TaskOnPaper app lets you enter tasks, projects, and notes just like you would on physical paper. As a continuation of the popular TaskPaper, this app provides an easy way for you to stay productive"
***** iOS 8 Italia *****
"TaskOnPaper revolutionizes how to write fast in our device, combining notes, reminders, and .txt documents in a single application."
* Next Generation of TaskPaper for iOS 7 and iOS 8
* Full compatibility with TaskPaper for Mac by hogbaysoftware.com
* Passcode protection in start-up screen
* Sync across devices with DROPBOX - plain text format which can be edited in any text editor
* Paper-like user experience
* Clean distraction free interface
* Outlining, trees, sub-folders, sub-notes, sub-tasks
* Fully customizable appearance of the application: fonts, size, colors, backgrounds
* Fully compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8
* TextExpander Touch Support
* Sending by email, print, AirDrop, AirPrint
* Powerful search with advanced query language, flexibility of management.
## Quick Start
- To create an item tap the plus button
- To create a project - make a colon at the end of the line
- To create a task - start a line with a hyphen
- To change the item type (Project, Task, or Note) on a blank line, tap the Return key to cycle through your choices.
- To edit an existing item double tap on the item's text.
- To tag an item type '@' followed by the tag name anywhere in an item's text.
- To indent an item tap the space key when the cursor is at the start of the item's text.
- To unindent an item tap the delete key when the cursor is at the start of the item's text.
- To create outlines - To indent an item tap the space key when the cursor is at the start of an item's text or (iPad only) tap the Tab key on the extended keyboard row.
## Completing tasks
- To cross out an item swipe left to right to apply the @done tag.
- To delete an item and its subitems, swipe right to left across the item and then tap the Cut button.
- To delete an item without deleting its subitems, begin editing the item and delete the entire line of text.
- To move @done items to the 'Archive' project, tap the document title in the toolbar and choose 'Archive Done'.
*We contacted the author and asked for permission to develop the application in the future on the iOS platform. This application is not a clone, it's a further development of the original TaskPaper for iOS.
Hog Bay Software does not assume any responsibility for the work of TaskOnPaper and all feedback and suggestions send us to FEEDBACK@NOTEIFYAPP.COM
use the coupon BLACKFRIDAY for checkout and get a 50% discount on any of my applications.
Fixed integration with TextExpander
Fixed minor bugs
- 10.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Sergii Gerasimenko
Safe to Download