The TEAS test (Test of Essential Academic Skills) is a multiple-choice exam that measures entry level skills and abilities of nursing school applicants.
This practice test is based on the Study Manual for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS©) Version V.
- 800 practice questions
- Preview answers to all practice questions
- Bookmark questions for later study
- Study mode has immediate answer checking (can be switched off)
- Questions are not repeated until a topic is complete
- Practice tests are saved automatically and can be reviewed at any time
- Paragraph and Passage Comprehension
- Informational Source Comprehension
- Numbers and Operations
- Data Interpretation
- Algebraic Applications
- Scientific Reasoning
- Human Body Science
- Life Science
- Earth and Physical Science
- Grammar and Word Meanings in Context
- Spelling and Punctuation
Since 2009, AccelPrep™ has helped more than 600,000 students prepare for professional careers and standardized tests.
- 21.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Kelvin Beecroft
Safe to Download