As a companion to the teleCalm phone service, the Caregiver App empowers you to manage your loved one’s phone service.
- Set custom "Quiet Hours" to curb late night and daytime calling during important 'do not disturb' times.
- Enable "Repeat Dialing" detection to prevent too many calls to the same number in a rolling time window.
- Filter outgoing calls, helping prevent calls to as-seen-on-TV and other problematic numbers.
- Protect your loved-one from unwanted calls, blocking all scammers and telemarketers. Calls from friends and family ring straight through, while strangers are routed to the app’s voicemail.
- Receive real-time alerts as a text to your smartphone.
- Review the history of all calls and important event status.
- Listen to voicemails left for your loved one from the app.
- Monitor repeated and missed calls made by your loved one.
- Remotely manage all features from your smartphone.
- As the caregiver, use all this information to keep informed on the welfare of your loved one.
Go to Dashboard to monitor your loved one’s recent phone activity, and click on the voicemail icon to listen to all messages.
Go to Contacts to add approved friends and family to create a record for each person that can speak with your loved one.
Custom Voice Messages
Go to Settings to create custom outgoing messages for when your loved one receives calls from their contacts and from strangers. You can also create a custom message to play to your loved one during quite hours.
Set Quiet Hours
Go to Settings to set the hours that your loved one will receive a custom message when they attempt to make an outgoing call, notifying them of the late hour.
- Repeat Dialing
Now you can have the system automatically detect when your loved one get's into a "repeat dialing mode."
teleCalm detects repeat dialing when your loved-one dials the same contact a certain number of times in a rolling time window.
You can personalize the number of repeat dials and time window to suit your own situation, and use Repeat Dialing to gently stop repeated outgoing calls until your loved one settles down and stops dialing the same numbers for a while.
If your loved one starts to repeat dialing, they'll simply hear a message indicating that the person they're calling isn't available - try again later.
You can also choose whether to receive notifications when your loved one starts to "repeat dialing".
- Quiet Hours Enhancements
You can now set two Quiet Hours ranges instead of just one.
This let's you and your loved one sleep at night, and let's you also have uninterrupted time during the day.
Now, you can also enable or disable "press 5 to dial out". This feature let's your loved one push a button to connect the call, even if they place a call during quiet hours.
- Enable / Disable Voicemail
Now you can optionally disable voicemails. This can be handy if your loved one has a physical answering machine with their phone, or if as caregiver you'd rather not let Contacts or Strangers leave voicemail for you to review via the Caregiver app.
- various additional improvements and bug fixes
- Are you finding teleCalm service valuable? Please consider sharing your feedback in the App Store.
- 53.6 MB
- Update Date:
- teleCalm, Inc.
Safe to Download