The TESSALink™ mobile app supports equipment safety audits, inspections, safety checks and evolving certification processes, assuring that your equipment is safe and audit ready.
TESSALink™ highlights equipment with expired or expiring certificates, giving you and your customers unlimited access to safety compliance.
Special Notes: Leverage RFID and bar codes to accurately identify assets in the field worn by their environment. Allow your customers to view and report on the data you are creating for them, and connect with them on the next level.
- Minor bug fixes
- Items can now be sorted more easily based on Next Form Due, Asset Number, Serial Number and Creation Date.
- New asset totals have been added to the Mobile and Web interface.
- There are no delays associated with data synchronization and space is conserved on your mobile devices.
2. CertSync™ now supports selective data synchronization:
- You can pick how specific customer's data is synchronized.
- You can download data from specific date and time periods.
- Take pictures anytime and easily attach them after the fact.
- One button access to the Iron Cert and Completed Ops reports.
- Searching by Completed Date on Form Summary page has been fixed
- Barcode Scanner now properly working for iOS devices
- When mass actioning transfer asset on mobile it will show the correct owner of the asset
- When using the date picker on mobile, the app will no longer crash when scrolling through the dates
- Missing camera button while filling a form on mobile has been fixed
- Adding values to attributes with Min/Max and then deleting the value will no longer cause an issue.
- Can now edit "Performed by" and "Completed Date" while filling a form (To enable permission please email your request to TESSALink Support or your Account Manager) TESSALink Mobile - How to Edit Completed Work
- Mass Action moving the location of asset is working properly now
- Asset template diagram will appear when filling form
- Attachments are syncing down properly now
Related work items: #1456, #1649, #1969, #2309
-Search by Sub-locations is not working on Form Summary page
-Error msg trying to view attachment of an asset
-Customer Cannot Move location of My List Assets
-Preventing creation of duplicate assets
-Took me to Home page after taking a picture and click Close during creating a new asset
-Took me to Home page after clicked on Fill Form for MA
-There is now an arrow indicator to show that there are more fields to be filled in off screen
-Created By is now listed on mobile app
-Changed error message when trying to create assets with same asset number
Related work items: #1445
- 130.7 MB
- Update Date:
- InfoChip Systems
Safe to Download