Four hundred flashcards cover nearly all the material in Chapters 5, 8, and 9 of the TH-67 Operator’s Supplement and FAA/Army helicopter instrument procedures. Topics include operating limitations and restrictions, normal and emergency procedures, as well as Army IFR content for instrument/advanced students.
Each flashcard identifies the chapter in the Operator’s Supplement from which the question was derived. The question is first presented alone, with a simple tap to see the answer. Questions reflect the information pertinent to safe operations in the TH-67 Helicopter. The answers include references to specific materials useful for further study:
• AIM - Aeronautical Information Manual
• AR95-1 - Aviation Flight Regulations (Department of the Army)
• FIH - Flight Information Handbook
• FLIP - DOD/U.S. government Flight Information Publications
• FM - Flight Manual 03-04.240
• FTG - Flight Training Guide
• GP - General Planning (DOD Flight Information Publication)
• IFRS - IFR Supplement
• OS - TH-67 Operator's Supplement
Flashcards reflect the content of the TH-67 Operator's Supplement
Compatible with iOS devices, the App features:
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• 400 questions most frequently asked during a TH-67 helicopter checkout, supported with succinct, ready responses.
• Ability to Mark questions from any subject to review collectively as a custom study session
• Includes all the questions and answers from the TH-67 Helicopter Flashcards Study Guide by Freddie Ephraim.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
- 4.1 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download