- Easy to use in Thai language.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with 1669 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
"Adopt the international standard Emergency Medical System and provide UNIVERSAL ACCESS to emergency medical treatment for everyone in Thailand "
1. Develop and standardize the Emergency Medical System of Thailand to be accessible to everyone;
2. Promote and strengthen the Emergency Medical System of Thailand through efficient administration;
3. Develop the Emergency Medical System of Thailand for disaster preparedness;
4. Strengthen a financial system that can provide sustainable and effective support to the Emergency Medical System of Thailand;
5. Collaborate on issues related to the Emergency Medical System with the ASEAN Community and other international actors.
- 11.6 MB
- Release Date:
- National Institute for Emergency Medicine
Safe to Download