Our service helps many businesses to win work as it contains comprehensive details about hotel, restaurant, foodservice, pub and bar operators, and the companies that build them, together with their roles and relationships. It is tailorable to your specific requirements, so you only ever see the opportunities that are relevant to you. We continually keep our project information up to date, so you can see the key companies and contacts involved throughout the hospitality build process, allowing you to successfully build strategic client relationships as well as bid on the right projects at the right time.
Using the Openings app requires an active subscription. If you are interested in subscribing to our hospitality market intelligence, please visit www.Openings.Barbour-ABI.com for further information.
• Find nearby projects such as hotel, restaurant, foodservice and pub and bar operators, and the companies that build them, using your device’s current location and display the results in a list or on a map
• Search by location on a map, using your device’s current location or by address or postcode
• Use filters to optimise your search, for example find projects in a particular region, catering type, or project timing
• View comprehensive details of projects, companies and contacts, and explore their roles and relationships, including catering scheme information, usage class, kitchen and restaurant sizes, and timing information
• Save your searches to deliver regular results and save time
• Easily access your favourite projects or companies, or those you have tagged or shared
• Share leads and collaborate with your colleagues
- When viewing company relationships, you can now sort by role, number of joint projects or latest
- Notes are now 4,000 characters (increased from 1000)
- 80.9 MB
- Update Date:
- UBM LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it