Cavan- An Cabhán which means “the hollow” is part of the province of Ulster. Cavan host two of Ireland’s great waterways, The Shannon and River Erne. It is said that Cavan has 365 lakes one for each day of the year. With the county town Cavan and towns like Cootehill, Bailieboro, Kingscourt and historical Belturbet who have local businesses that deal with local people. With the world famous Cavan Crystal along with the magnificent 4 star Slieve Russell Hotel Cavan has a lot to offer to both local and visitor.
With major attractions like the Marble Arches, Lough Sheelin, Kilykeen Forest Park and The Shannon- Erne Waterway these help bring visitors from all over the world.
Discover Cavan you will be a local with the Cavan App.
Cavan in the palm of your hand!
• Where to stay – Hotels, Hostels, Guesthouses etc
• Food & Drink – Restaurants, cafes, bars & pubs and all places to eat and drink
• Things to Do – Attractions and Activities for everyone
• Shopping – Boutiques, shoes, clothes, gifts, electronics, convenience stores
• What’s On – Festivals, Events, Cinema listings, Entertainment & Gig guide
• Emergency & Local Service – ATMs, Doctors, Parking, churches and more
• Exclusive vouchers
• Mapping and directions
• Filtering of information to quickly see content that’s relevant to you
Download this free app today and enjoy all that Cavan has to offer!
-New Local News, What's On and Weather sections
-General bug fixes
- 28.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Townapps Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it