1. The player holding the device starts round one and is now the dealer.
2. The dealer draws a card without showing it to anyone.
3. The dealer asks the player to their left to guess the card value. Ace has a value of 1.
4. If the first guess is correct then the dealer takes 4 sips. If the first guess is wrong the dealer tells the player whether the card is “Higher” or “Lower” than their guess.
5. The player then guesses a second time. If the second guess is correct the dealer takes 2 sips. If the second guess is wrong the player takes an amount of sips equal to the difference between their second guess and the value of the drawn card. So if the drawn card has a value of 1 and the players second guess if 4, the player takes 3 sips.
6. The dealer continues to ask the other players in the circle.
7. Each time a player guess incorrect both times the dealer presses the «Wrong» button. And if they guess correct the dealer presses the «Correct» Button. When three players in a row don’t manage to guess the card the dealer will be notified to pass the device to the player to their left which is then the new dealer.
- 16.4 MB
- Update Date:
- William Gjeruldsen
Safe to Download