Journey through THE Elder Scrolls stories, conquer your enemies, and join the fun in this easy-to-pick-up, hard-to-put-down adventure! Gather cards and build your deck, then travel through Morrowind, battle dragons in Skyrim and venture to the Clockwork City.
Experience an Elder Scrolls adventure that keeps on growing. Whether you have 10 minutes or five hours, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will take you on an epic CCG journey.
THE ELDERS SCROLLS: LEGENDS FEATURES:
EXPANSIVE SOLO CONTENT
- Do you like playing solo games? Legends has you covered.
- Learn the basics of Legends and experience hours of solo gameplay while earning rewards along the way.
- Delve into expansive three-arc stories spanning Elder Scrolls tales of The Dark Brotherhood to the fabled Clockwork City and more.
- Jump into Solo Arena to test your deck-building skills or wrack your brain in one-off Puzzle challenges.
CARD BATTLE STRATEGY GAME
- A strategic card game unlike any other, Legends features a divided battlefield with “lanes” that allow for flexibility and choice, turning the simple act of card placement into a tactical strategy.
- Think you’re down and out in a match? With Runes and Prophecies, every losing battle is a chance for a miraculous comeback with an additional card draw when you need it most.
EXCITING CCG COMPETITION
- Harness the power of your decks and battle against other players for ultimate bragging rights and rewards.
- Play card games against friends online
- Climb the ladder in online ranked play
- Conquer competitive Arena
- Step into the Gauntlet, a global weekend tournament with online duels pitting players from all over the world against each other.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLLECTION
- Level up your cards to strengthen your decks and tailor your play style.
- Show off your personality with cosmetic card backs and unique titles to flaunt your victories and achievements to friends and foes alike.
- In Legends, there’s always something to look forward to:
- New cards added every month
- Limited time events
- Daily and monthly login rewards
- Full-fledged expansions
- Consistent balance adjustments
- Legends’ metagame is fresh, interesting, and always updating!
- Past expansions include: Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, Heroes of Skyrim, Return to Clockwork City and Houses of Morrowind.
Gather your cards and prepare for battle in Elder Scrolls: Legends! Download now.
Requires an Internet connection and iOS 10.0 or better
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Brazilian Portuguese
Travel to the Shivering Isles and fight through chaos, calamity and conspiracy as retired master spy, Talym Rend. Overcome the Mad God Sheogorath and his many tricks to save your son from madness in the largest story expansion ever in The Elder Scrolls: Legends!
Isle of Madness includes:
• Three All-new Story Acts
• 55 New Cards
• New Lane Mechanics – Mania & Dementia
• New Card Type – Double Cards"
Visit the store to pre-order and receive bonus content when Isle of Madness launches for Legends!
Each day, the Daedric Prince of Madness himself will offer up a special item to purchase in the store for a discounted price. You’ll have to act fast, however - Sheogorath is a fickle deity and each of his deals only lasts for 24 hours!
Be sure to check in every day to see what’s available during the Festival of Madness, and visit legends.bethesda.net to learn more!
- Addresses several gameplay bugs and refines card behavior and interactions
- Multiple VFX, UI and graphical fixes for multiplayer and single-player matches
- Several cards with missing audio have been addressed
- Improved AI behaviors have been added for single-player matches
- Addressed several UI and SFX bugs in Arena
- Multiple fixes to Story chapters
- Several text, UI and SFX elements in the Deck Builder and Collection have been addressed
Please visit legends.bethesda.net for a full list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
- Added functionality to prevent auto-sleep while downloading is in progress
- Fixed system messages to inform users of a new build version
* Accounts with special characters in their names and/or passwords are now able to sign in.
* Moving cards during gameplay while playing over slower internet connections will now be smoother and more reliable.
* Players will experience fewer delays while downloading over slower internet connections.
* Packs rewarded for registering your account are now delivered immediately.
* Almalexia’s Disciple now properly displays the healing done by its Exalt effect.
* Ayrenn’s effect no longer causes cards drawn to appear blank while moving into your hand.
* Excavate now enables Supports drawn with it to be played normally.
* Orvas’ Bargain now properly affects both the enemy and friendly creatures chosen.
* Raise Dead now properly summons two creatures to one lane if only one lane is available.
* Staff of Sparks has been restored to its proper Legendary rarity, and its effect no longer causes an issue when its wielder attacks a creature with 1 Health.
* Tullius’ Conscription no longer sends cards to the graveyard if they can’t be placed in a lane.
* Silence effects now work properly on the keyword abilities of Custom Fabricants created by Fabricate.
* The Spawning Pool scenario in Solo Arena now spawns Slaughterfish properly.
* Solo Arena matches will no longer feature two identical lane conditions.
* Story and Puzzle chapters no longer intermittently cause the game to become unresponsive.
* In Story modes set to Master difficulty, editing your deck will no longer change the difficulty to Normal.
* In The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood Episode 5: The Skooma Den, players will no longer receive 6 starting Magicka.
* In Return to Clockwork City Episode 5: Furnace Depths, Collapsing Tunnel’s effect will now properly occur on each rune break.
* In Return to Clockwork City Episode 6: Return to The Inner Curiosity, the disc for selecting the chapter will now appear immediately on unlock, and the ability to unlock both endings through replay has been restored.
* Ancano’s English-language voice has been restored.
* Innkeeper Delphine and Grandmaster Delphine attack sounds have been restored.
* Priest of the Eight sounds have been restored.
* Solitude Stalwart sounds have been restored.
* Aldora the Daring, Arcanaeum Librarian, Back Alley Rogue, Cog Collector, Penitus Oculatus Agent, Ratway Prospector, Relic Hunter, Ruthless Freebooter, Sails-Through Storms, and Scroll Seeker localized-language sounds have all been restored.
* Volume has been normalized during multiple Shackle effects occurring at once.
* Sounds of opponent discs stacking in Arena have been restored.
* The Arena announcer will now properly announce lane conditions.
* The Arena announcer will no longer repeat your previous result when a new Arena begins.
UI and Display
* “Legend” rank now displays properly throughout the game and will no longer obscure cards in hand. Ranked matches affect your Legend rank again.
* Close Call, Crystal Tower Crafter, Imperial Might, Indoril Archmage, Laaneth (Return to Clockwork City alternate art), and Stonehill Mammoth have had their premium versions restored.
* Altar of Despair, Assembled Titan, Balmora Spymaster, Barded Guar, Betty Netch, Cicero the Betrayer, Fighters Guild Recruit, Hand of Dagoth, Mechanical Ally, Reachman Marauder, Sanctuary Pet, Disciple of Namira, and War Cry have updated premium versions.
* After attacking, creatures that survive now return to position more smoothly.
* Supports now properly display their “Ongoing” or “Uses” bars in Collection view and in hand.
* The attributes of Supports are now properly displayed while in play.
* Prompts for summon abilities are now displayed larger.
* Cards are now displayed larger while recruiting an Arena deck on mobile devices.
* Featured Items buttons now link directly to the item shown.
* Video settings on Android and iOS are now set automatically.
* Many other small fixes have been made.
- New and improved animations and increased gameplay speed
- Revamped card frames and premium card animations
- Improved tutorial experience
- Completely new codebase allowing rapid feature development & leaner mobile client
●Starting with this patch, when you reach Legend on the Versus ladder, you’ll receive the new Legend Card Back when you get your monthly rewards.
Turn Timers for Friend Challenges
●Players now have the option to turn on timers when creating a Friend Challenge game. (Note that the turn timer is never active for either player’s first turn.)
●Mobile users can once again initiate Friend Challenges.
General Bug Fixes
●When an action with Betray fills your lanes by summoning one or more creatures (such as Fleeting Apparition or Divayth’s Experiments), you are now able to Betray and play it again.
●User interface for Apple iPhone X has been improved.
●Morrowind packs are the default for users when they go to the packs screen for the first time (new players will still see Core packs).
●All users are now able to use the Soul Trap Extras button.
Journey into the strange and unfamiliar lands of Vvardenfell and collect more than 140 new cards that capture the essence of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and its Elder Scrolls: Online prequel.
Introducing Three-Attribute Decks
Take up arms and battle beneath the banners of one of the five Houses of Morrowind to unlock powerful new three-attribute decks. To create a three-attribute deck, simply add one of the many new three-attribute cards to a new or existing deck.
5 New Mechanics
Houses of Morrowind introduces 5 brand new mechanics to master: Plot, Exalt, Rally, Betray, and Dagoth cards.
Previously, the number of decks you could have at one time in the Deckbuilder was limited to 35. That has been expanded to 50 decks.
•Balmora Spymaster no longer gives negative stats and costs to some cards (such as Ancient Giant).
•Embassy Disguise no longer gives Cover to a Guard.
•Time is Running Out! has improved wording in non-English languages.
•The ongoing Skeleton buff from Bone Colossus is now properly removed when the Colossus leaves play.
•Gauntlet Leaderboard timer properly displays GAUNTLET ENDED when time runs out.
To commemorate our very own Forgotten Hero of Tamriel, we have 12 exclusive new cards. You’ll receive a full playset of each, and a wide variety of exciting cards to shake up your decks.
Bling up your deck! Special card backs are now available so you can fill your opponents with envy.
Cards In Hand
When you mouse over your deck on the playmat, you’ll now also get a count of your Cards In Hand. It’s easier to see if you’re going to lose a draw due to overflow.
●Worm King’s Agent can now target friendly creatures, to make its gameplay more in line with other similar effects. (There will be no special sellback for this change.)
Cards changed in our latest update include Hist Grove, Thieves Guild Recruit, Thorn Histmage, Ulfric's Housecarl, Northwind Oupost, and yes, Unstopable Rage.
Millennia ago, the tinkerer god Sotha Sil built himself a hidden sanctuary, from which to shape his vision of the future. He called it the Clockwork City, and it was there that he died, when a fellow god betrayed and murdered him. What secrets died with him? What was he building in those gleaming halls? In the centuries since, no mortal has entered the city. Until now.
In Return to Clockwork City, collect full playsets of 58 new cards by playing through 35 exciting story missions across three acts. With these cards, you can search for lost treasure, construct steam-powered wonders, or channel your inner mad scientist to create strange mechanical abominations.
Completing the story on Master difficulty will also award the player with an exclusive premium alternate art copy of Swims-at-Night.
If you haven’t already pre-purchased Return to Clockwork City, you can begin the story in two ways:
- Triple Bundle: Get all three acts and all the new Return to Clockwork City content for $19.99, plus an exclusive premium alternate art version of Laaneth.
- Single Acts: Play through the first act for $7.99 or 1,000 in-game Gold. After you complete the first act, the second and third acts become available for purchase for the same price.
- Twitch drop messages will now appear in your Notification Tray.
- Soulrest Marshal - Hinting now functions properly on premium version.
- Elusive Schemer - A 0-cost Elusive Schemer now copies correctly as another 0-cost.
- Spear of Embers - Now properly applies keywords to damage done when thrown.
- Brutal Ashlander - Now properly deals damage after potential targets are destroyed.
- Eastmarch Crusader - Now properly hints when a single rune is destroyed.
General Bug Fixes
- Spectator Mode – Spectators are now navigated properly if on Deckbuilder screen
- Practice Mode - Adept and Expert levels now correctly unlock one at a time.
- iPhone X - Several buttons have been moved to accommodate this device’s aspect ratio.
- Versus Arena - Event descriptions now read correctly on phone and tablet clients.
- Social - Do Not Disturb setting no longer prevents users from being removed or blocked.
- Beast Form - A creature transformed with Wabbajack into a Beast Form creature can no longer attack on the same turn when their Beast Form ability triggers.
- Phone - Users can now properly cancel the play of a non-targetable action card.
- Error Codes - Information given to the user when an error occurs has been improved.
- Play History - Now remembered after a reconnect.
- Ranked - Users can now properly progress past the ranked progress screen by clicking on it.
- 2,022.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it