IN THE FAMOUS FIVE, YOU WILL:
• Play as each of the Famous Five and explore the beautiful 3D world of Kirrin, including famous locations from the books.
• Encounter Aunt Fanny and Uncle Quentin, along with other well-known characters, both friend and foe.
• Reveal a mystery that only the Famous Five can help to solve!
• Search for clues by playing a series of exciting mini-games designed to test memory, problem-solving and logic skills.
• Speak to characters using a unique mood wheel, choosing the right way to ask questions in order to charm people into telling you what they know.
• Find possible culprits and use your reaction skills to spot if they have anything to hide.
• Find secret passages that will let you take short-cuts, and perhaps contain other rewards as well.
• Play as Timmy, always on the hunt for a clue - or a bone!
• Use all the clues and evidence collected to solve the mystery, just in time for tea!
The Famous Five®, Enid Blyton® and Enid Blyton's signature are Registered Trademarks of Hodder and Stoughton Limited. © 2017 Hodder & Stoughton Limited. All rights reserved. Artwork based on illustrations by Laura Ellen Anderson.
The Famous Five: Adventure Game requires an iPhone 5 or newer, an iPad mini 2 or newer, or any iPad Pro*, and 726MB of free space to install. You will need iOS 8.0 or newer.
*iPod Touch and any iPads released before October 2013 are not currently supported.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
This app contains no advertising and has no in-app purchases.
Each time your child solves a mystery in The Famous Five, a storybook is generated from their play session for you to read together. The app also features a passcode-protected ‘Grown Ups Corner,’ where you can:
• Switch the game to use the industry-recognised OpenDyslexic font for increased legibility
• Choose the length of time your child plays the game
• Receive email notifications when your child has created a new story for you to read together
• Get help and advice about playing the game with your child
The Famous Five was developed by the multi-award winning team behind Noddy Toyland Detective - Let's Investigate, Dino Tales, Safari Tales and Dino Tales Jr. The game has been designed with teachers, parents and children to develop a range of literacy skills and aptitudes.
• Building language skills through reading and storytelling
• Question-forming and sentence structure
• Developing creativity through play
• Memorising patterns and sequences
• Word knowledge and comprehension
• Vocabulary enrichment
• Nurturing, caring, and empathic skills
The player-generated stories are an excellent resource for parents to develop their children’s language skills to support preschool and school activities.
Join other adventurers on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/kuatostudios/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kuatostudios/
- 496.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Kuato Games
Safe to Download