The Night Before Christmas - Narrated classic fairy tales and stories for children
Clement Clarke Moore wrote the poem It was the night before Christmas also called “A Visit from St. Nicholas" in 1822. It is now the tradition in many American families to read the poem every Christmas Eve.
- Over 200 000 downloads worldwide
- Includes The Night Before Christmas and over 30 tales to choose from, and many more to come
- 100% “as-in-book” experience, giving children the opportunity to think and use their imagination
- Professional voice over narration, helping and improving kid’s diction and vocabulary
- Including the Classics – the original Grimm's fairy tales, the classic Aesop’s fables and many other popular stories
- Made for children – easy to use interface and no inappropriate content or ads
- Edutainment at its finest - specially designed to challenge kids to think and improve their reading skills and have fun in the meantime.
“Awesome experience not only for the kids, but for me too. Listening to the stories brings me back my childhood memories every time.” – Jessica, 33
“Although my baby boy is only 13 months old, he loves listening and watching the stories. The voices are really calming and soothe him.” – Daniela, 23
We wish you a pleasant time reading and bonding with Tales with GiGi!
For any ideas you’d like to share, write us: email@example.com
For any technical issues, please, contact us: http://www.taleswithgigi.com/contact-us/65
- iPhone 4 and later
- iPad 3rd Gen and later
- iPod 5th Gen and later
- 535.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Tales With GiGi
Safe to Download