TECHNICAL NOTE: If you're having problems with the game crashing after the first chapter, please turn off your iPad (by holding down the power button until "Slide to power off" appears) and restart it. We're working on a more permanent fix.
App Store Editor's Choice in 146 countries
#1 App in UK & US
#1 App in 65 other countries
#1 Game in 80 countries
#1 Puzzle Game in 116 countries
#1 Adventure Game in 115 countries
#1 Grossing Game in 19 countries including the UK
Reached the top 10 Highest Grossing Game in 103 countries
The Room has been awarded the following:
• Apple’s iPad Game of the Year 2012
• BAFTA – Best British Game 2012
• GDC Award – Best Mobile/Handheld Game 2012
• New York Video Game Critics Circle – Best Mobile/Handheld Game 2012
• International Mobile Games Awards – Excellence in Visuals
• International Mobile Games Awards – People’s Choice
• TIGA Awards – Best Game Design 2012
• Pocket Gamer Gold Award
• Develop Awards – Best Micro Studio (Fireproof Games)
“This is one of the games at the pinnacle of what we know the iPad to be capable of."
"A must have for the iPad”
Eurogamer - App Of The Day Award
“...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
“The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play”
Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
"More fun than Christmas morning and one of the best games on the iPad. Pay for quality."
Penny Arcade - App Of The Day
“This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
"I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
Indie Game Magazine
"Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
“More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
“Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
"The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box"
"The Room is eye candy for the mind."
“The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend?
If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn.
You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
* Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
* Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
* Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
* Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
* Now updated with an all-new Epilogue Chapter (Free to those who have already purchased The Room)
* Available in fully translated English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese versions
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio from Guildford, United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Find us on Facebook
The Room will return later this year in a stand-alone sequel, so until then prepare for its release with this all-new "Epilogue" chapter. Follows its mysteries wherever they lead to understand the past and foreshadow the future. This update is free to those who have already purchased The Room.
(1.0.3) Fixed a few minor bugs
The Room will return later this year in the stand-alone sequel, so until then prepare for its release with this all-new 'Epilogue' chapter. Follow its mysteries wherever they lead to understand the past and foreshadow the future. This update is free to those who have already purchased The Room.
- Added support for French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- The game now makes full use of the 4th Generation iPad's stunning Retina display
- Added some extra hints where people were getting stuck
- Squashed a few minor bugs
- 323.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Fireproof Games
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it