The Times Table Adventure is an immersive maths strategy game for children, parents and teachers…and is now free to play!
You can set the stage for math learning success with this delightfully interactive educational app. Children will have fun learning their maths through an assortment of interactive times tables mini games, songs and videos.
The game is designed to engage even the most difficult to reach children by make learning maths fun!
With an entire series of animated adventures to enjoy, what begins as a game will place a child on a path of discovery that will lead to a lifetime of confident learning.
Play mini games to learn maths and receive gold and diamonds as a reward. Rebuild and personalise your village into a powerful fortress Kingdom! Battle Zeta, the evil number cruncher and stop her stealing your hard earned gold.
The game contains a rich and engaging storyline with a series of fully animated videos and songs, and a colourful cast of characters.
The game incorporates an adaptive learning system, with questions carefully calibrated to a child's level of understanding. The target age group is 6-13 years with questions tailored to each child's strengths and weaknesses.
- Over 6000 maths questions and 21 interactive mini games.
- Adaptive learning with questions tailored to a child’s ability.
- A fully interactive game world where children will learn through play.
- Answer maths questions and use your rewards to buy buildings and upgrades
- Many hours, days & weeks of interactive gameplay
- The Times Table Adventures is designed with your children in mind. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
- 324.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Strawdog Studios
Safe to Download