Thespianz is essentially a collection of YouTube items (videos, channels, playlists) organized around the central theme of Acting, or to be more specific, for Actors in the process of launching, building and maintaining their Acting Careers, as well as their Craft.
With Thespianz, an Actor can make good use of downtime to quickly and efficiently explore and discover thought-provoking and motivating videos, whether while grabbing a meal, working on a role or waiting in an audition lobby.
- Thespianz is connected to a RealTime Database and is updated regularly with new content via YouTube.
- Built-in Reminder System for assisting with consistency of utilization of the Thespianz app. For example, an Actor can set a daily reminder at lunchtime, a weekly reminder before scene study class, or a one-time reminder before an audition.
- Allowing Remote Notifications on first launch enables the Actor to be notified for specific videos and other links that we found to be of value.
Individual videos can be Favorited to watch again before an audition or while working on set.
- Thespianz contains a simple History system which records the latest 50 videos watched.
- Each video has a YouTube button allowing the Actor to open the YouTube app so they can interact with the video, e.g. subscribe, comment, like, etc.
- We are looking forward to growing the Casting section over time where Casting Professionals will contribute their suggestions for videos for Actors to watch.
- Actors can suggest Youtube items to be included in Thespianz by tweeting to @MontesinosRob. Please make sure to include the YouTube link.
Ad Banner removal
Users who would like an improved Thespianz experience without advertising banners, while supporting Thespianz’ continued growth and development for the Actor Community, can purchase Ad Banner Removal via Auto-Renewable Subscription.
- Monthly ($0.99), every 3 months ($1.99) and yearly ($6.99) durations
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Each subscription option comes with a One-Week Free Trial Period
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
All the content in this app is provided by Youtube using Youtube API v3.
We do not hold any copyright of the content posted here. No video files are hosted on the server for Thespianz. All material is served from the Youtube Server
Youtube is the registered trademark of Youtube LLC, a subsidiary of Google.
This app does NOT have anything to do with Google Inc. Every trademark is property of its owners. All videos are hosted on external servers, we use this API from Youtube to display videos.
- 61.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Roberto Montesinos
Safe to Download