Whether using this app to access Thomson Reuters software for work or personal use, multi-factor authentication adds an extra layer of protection to your data, wherever your software or data are stored. The easy-to-use design makes it simple.
If you’ve enabled multi-factor authentication for any of your Thomson Reuters software, logging in to that software will trigger the Authenticator app to notify you on your device. Simply press approve (or use Face ID / Touch ID) to complete the sign-on process, or press ignore if you’re not trying to access the software at the time.
Software that works with Thomson Reuters Authenticator allows you to authenticate on three levels:
1) Something you KNOW (your login and password)
2) Something you HAVE (your mobile device with the Thomson Reuters Authenticator app)
3) Something you ARE (Face ID / Touch ID)
• Automatic setup via QR code
• Support for multiple accounts
• Generate verification codes without a data connection
• Increases font size on approval codes
• Makes buttons more prominent
• Updates color contrast for better accessibility
- Adds support for pairing while device is offline through the use of code validation.
- Provides increased visibility of six-digit codes in various areas of the app to eliminate unnecessary navigation.
- 26.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Thomson Reuters
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it