Tides of Time is a card drafting game for two players that takes place over three rounds. On your turn, choose one card from those in your hand, then pass your hand to your opponent. Each card is one of five suits and a scoring objective. Once all cards have been taken, players calculate their scores based on the cards drafted. Between rounds, you will choose one card to keep for future rounds, and one card to remove from the game. After three rounds the player with the most points wins!
This is a long-awaited digital adaptation of the card game from Kristian Čurla and Portal Games. With this version, you can challenge your friends with pass-and-play or compete against one of the three levels of AI. Unique challenges are also included to keep you on your toes!
Reviews for Tides of Time:
“A great looking two player game that is quick to play and not too heavy on the brain, but with definite scope for strategy.” – Nick Pitman
“This game is not complex at all, but it can be a challenge to master. Easily picked up as a filler with non-gamer friends and gamers alike. Highly recommended!” – Tabletop Together
“Tides of Time from Kristian Čurla is a marvel in minimalist design, creating tons of tension from only eighteen cards in a game that lasts no more than twenty minutes.” – Eric Martin, Board Game Geek
“The more I play, the more I enjoy it.” – Zee Garcia, The Dice Tower
“Very thinky and quiet, but also very interesting. Staying in my collection for sure.” – Joel Eddy, Drive Thru Review
- Faithful digital adaptation of the Portal Games card game from Kristian Čurla
- Every card matters in this deceptively simple game
- Local pass-and-play for fun on the go
- Three levels of AI to challenge
- Unique challenges to overcome
1. Rulebook added (tabletop version ready).
2. Cards gallery added (with detailed descriptions).
3. Double tap to play card now possible.
4. Previous turn relics preview now possible.
5. Zoom in cards when choosing relics now possible.
6. Previous era score preview added
7. Smooth transitions between menu and gameplay added
8. App size optimized
9. Various UI upgrades
1. Fixed a problem with quest pop-ups not disappearing from a wide screen.
2. Fixed a notification and UI bugs on tablet screens.
3. Fixed a performance and compatibility problem with older devices.
4. Fixed The Roof of the World not doubling points for The Maze of the Damned bug
- 117.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Portal Games
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it