The traditional Tikkun Korim places the 'Chumash' text on the right and the 'Torah' text on the left. This project was made with mobile one handed use on small screened devices in mind, that's why we came up with a simple way to get the most out of the small screen, by simply tapping to remove the Trop and Nikkud.
תיקון קוראים לחמשה חומשי תורה
- Select a Chumash then a Parsha then an Aliya.
- Tap the text to switch from with Nikkud and Trop/Taamim/Simanim to without. And vice versa.
- Tap the back button on the top of the screen to go to the previous menu.
- Tap the 'Home' icon to start from the beginning.
- Quickly switch from one Aliya to the next by tapping the arrows on the top left
- 13.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Shersheial Borisute
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it