Please note that an Apple Watch is required to use the app to track time spent as the iOS app is used to set up and view/edit scores, plus view chart history.
There are 4 stopwatches that allow you to track individual activities. You can run them concurrently set to enable one to run at a time only.
Of course you can also use it as a regular stopwatch. Since the companion Apple Watch app is a native WatchOS app you can use it even if your iPhone is not within range. Complication support is included.
***To Get the TimeOfYourLife Watch Complication Working:
For the TimeOfYourLife Complication to work on the iPhone, go to the Apple Watch settings, then pick Complications, and ensure that the TimeOfYourLife Complication is enabled there. Next, on your Apple Watch, you can modify your watch face to add the complication by scrolling via the Digital Crown. Please note that the app only supports the small size complication. For example, on the Modular watch face, it would be one of the smaller squares you can select, not the large one in the middle.
* Ability to edit previous day scores on iPhone app
* Additional Complication Support
* Days history limit set to 90 from 30
* Improved data-synching between Apple Watch & iPhone to prevent data history loss
* Element Size Optimizations for All Apple Watch models including 40mm & 44mm
* Fixed score history not showing on Apple Watch
* Fixed Detailed Screen Alignment issue on certain iPhones
- 17.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Juicestand Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it