Initially, the current times for your chosen cities are shown, with color coded icons quickly showing if now is a good time to call. If not, a drag on the "TimeScroller" button will rapidly advance the times to find a more suitable time later in the day.
Alternatively, select the cities you wish to communicate between, then tap the "Suggest Time" button for TimeScroller to automatically suggest a time. The display will also update showing just those cities, making the choice of a time even easier.
Then once you've chosen a time, a tap on a button create a reminder, a calendar event, or automatically draft an email for you including the times for the proposed call.
* Visually simple, compact display
* Takes into account daylight saving rules where applicable
* Configurable to show different colors for different times of the day - for example "green" for normal office hours, "amber" for the evening, etc
* Suggest time feature
* TimeScroller does not require an internet connection
* Built in database includes 20,000+ cities
* Information page for city includes the date and time of next daylight savings change as well as sunrise and sunset times
- Fixed issue with creating reminders
- Custom rule groups
- 19.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Terry Brett
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it