1. TIMI Score for unstable angina and non-ST elevation myocardial infarction (UA & NSTEMI)
2. TIMI Score for ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)
3. TIMI Risk Index
The TIMI risk calculators are based on clinical trial data and used clinical parameters to predict short-term risks for developing adverse outcomes. The TIMI risk calculators are helpful in risk stratifying and managing patients with acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Information screen contains a short description of the clinical utility and the risks for adverse outcomes.
- Unique on-screen numeric keypad for easy entry with control over transparency.
- References are provided with links to abstracts in PubMed.
- 0.3 MB
- Release Date:
- USquare Soft Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it