Don’t carry cash? No problem. Tipstr lets you show your gratitude – “fast as cash” - at the touch of a button. Tipstr works with both QR codes and GPS, making exchanges quick and easy.
Tipstr enables you to receive tips as an individual or on-shift at your place of employment. Work alone? Your tips go straight to you. Work with a group? Tipstr aggregates tips per shift and distributes them to any on-shift team members.
“One Button” Activation - To leave a tip simply press "leave a tip", scan your service provider's QR code, select an amount, and done! To get tipped, simply press "get tipped", show your QR code, and done!
The GPS enabled map also allows you to add or search for businesses that are using Tipstr and tip either on site or remotely.
Get started with just phone number verification. You don’t have to stop to enter detailed information until you want to add a new credit card or withdraw your tips.
Valets, baristas, drivers, wedding bartenders, doormen, at the car wash, vacation resorts...anyone who gives you great service can be tipped using Tipstr. The next time you don’t have cash but want to tip, ask if your service provider uses Tipstr, or look for a Tipstr QR placard to scan.
- Use QR codes for quick mobile-to-mobile tipping.
- Scan Tipstr placards for easy e-tipping, tip jar style.
- Search an individual or business using the map and leave a tip remotely.
- Add businesses using the GPS enabled map.
- Notifications page shows your tip history.
- See your tip balance on your profile page, every time you get tipped.
- Log onto your shift with one click.
- Set tip percentages with your team for equitable distribution, per shift.
- Withdraw your funds at the touch of a button via ACH transfer - daily, weekly, or monthly – it’s up to you!
- 54.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Scott Services, LLC
Safe to Download