This free version of the game includes 2 boards open for play - the rest of the boards can be opened via In-App Purchase.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
- 15 engaging game boards aligned with international maths curriculums, including US Common Core.
- First 2 mini-games are free.
- Develop number sense,
- Identify and match number names, numerals, and quantities.
- Recite numbers and count objects.
- Improve visual perception concepts which are essential for recognizing numbers.
- Lots of Practice!!!
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
The game is beautifully illustrated. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark the curiosity and imagination and make counting a fun experience.
Airplane - count and recognize a missing quantity.
Rafting - count and match quantities.
Box - fun and surprising numerals and quantities.
Cat - count and treat an injured cat.
Dinosaur - I spy cavemen.
Castle - recite numbers and help the knight save the princess.
Robot - estimation of quantity.
Theatre - identifying quantity.
Magician - identifying quantity.
Flute - sequencing numbers.
Swing - recite numbers and number sequence.
Royal clock - recite numbers and number sequence.
Ships - count and recognize missing quantity.
- 72.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download