Finally, an iPhone and iPad app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Torts in your pocket with six hours of lecture video and 34 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Torts video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Torts.
Learn Torts from Professor Stephen Gard. He’s the professor you wish you had in law school; voted “Professor of the Year” by the students at his law school and consistently ranked by students as one of the top lecturers for Supreme Bar Review. His reassuring lecture style will give you the confidence to succeed on any law school or bar exam Torts question you encounter.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Torts represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, and Real Property.
Torts Application Includes:
- 9 Chapters containing six hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 34 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Print out the quiz questions
- A helpful timer for the printed version of the quiz.
Torts Topics Include:
- Intentional Torts
- Trespass & Nuisance
- Strict Liability
- Products Liability
- Interference With Relationships
- 36.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it